(John 3:5 KJV) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
We believe that it symbolizes the believer's cleansing from sin through identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection, which identification is accomplished by the spiritual baptism of the Holy Spirit, who incorporates the believer into the true spiritual church; and that its spiritual meaning requires prior regeneration and conversion of the one being baptized (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:38, 41; Romans 6:3; I Corinthians 1:13, 15).
Baptisms are held during Super Tuesday Services
- Baptism candidates must be at the church at 6:00 p.m. for Baptism preparation. Baptism candidates are to meet on the campus of Grace for candidate briefing.
- Please complete the Baptism Form to ensure the baptismal certificate has the correct spelling of candidate’s name. Completed Baptism Certificates will be provided at the conclusion of service.
- Please be sure to bring the following items:
- White: sweats, thermal pants, scrubs, nursing pants or leggings (for females), jeans for males. The white robe will be provided.
- White tee shirt and white socks.
- Towels will be provided.
- Complete change of clothes for church service.
- If your family member needs assistance in changing, please proceed to the changing area to assist.
- After candidates have changed back into their clothing, they will be seated on the front rows during church service.
- You may wish to bring cameras and video equipment to keep this a memorable event.